2. Collecting and using personal information
The Sthlm Growth Agency website (www.sthlmgrowth.se) collects visitor information in order to enhance visitor experience and to communicate with our visitors about our services. We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you contact us.
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Our website is hosted on Squarespace. They provide us with this website that allows us to inform you about our services. Your data is stored through Squarespace’s data storage and databases. They have a security team dedicated to keeping personal information safe. They employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout their network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/ and Terms of Service
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us learn about visits and the pages being viewed.
5. Security of your personal information
To protect your personal information, we use professionally reasonable efforts and follow industry best practice to make sure that it is safe.
Squarespace have a security team dedicated to keeping personal information safe. They employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout their network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
6. Information Sharing with Outside Parties
Sthlm Growth Agency does not share your information with outside parties.
7. Changes of policy
8. Questions and contact information
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our privacy standards or want to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .